Top 10 Valentine’s Day sweets to give to that special someone (or keep for yourself)

Chocolate covered strawberries are the ultimate sweets for Valentine's Day.

www.pics4world.com

Ginny Hardin, Staff Reporter

10. Sour Patch Kids- For the people who can’t decide between sour and sweet. The perfect gift for your partner who is both sour and sweet.
9. Skittles- A classic candy and good alternative to chocolate. Perfect for brightening up your love life.
8. An assortment- For anyone who can’t just have one. Pick out multiple of their favorite candies                                                                                                                                                                                        and let them enjoy the variety of tastes. For those people who can’t decide.
7. Dove Caramel Filled Chocolate- If they like caramel then these are a must, nothing says love like Dove.
6. Regular Chocolates- For those who appreciate the simple things, Hershey Bars, Twix, Snickers or anything of that kind will do the trick.
5. Candy Hearts- These can be a huge risk, but even if they don’t like them, they will appreciate  how cute they are.
4. Personalized M&Ms- Specific and sentimental for people who are into that.
3. Their Favorite Candy- If you know what they like, get it for them. Don’t do the stereotypical                                  Valentine candy if you know what they truly want.
2. Box of Chocolates- The gift that keeps on giving.
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries- The ultimate cliché, but also the ultimate gift. Perfect for any day, but ten times better on Valentine’s Day.