* 1 cup Vanilla Chex cereal
* 1 cup mini pretzels
* 2 cups lightly salted popped popcorn
* 1/2 cup salted peanuts
* 1/2 cup dark cocoa Candy Melts
* 1/2 cup white Candy Melts
* 1/2 cup seasonal M&M’s chocolate candies
* 1 tablespoon Valentine’s candy sprinkles
1. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper.
2. Spread cereal, mini pretzels, popcorn and peanuts on cookie sheet.
3. In separate bowls, microwave Candy Melts on Medium in one minute intervals, stirring after each, just until melted.
4. Use spoon to drizzle melts over cereal mixture.
5. Top with candies and sprinkles.
6. Let stand about 10 minutes or until drizzle is set.
7. Break into pieces.
8. Store in airtight container up to three days.