Makeup to impress any date

These+gal+pals%2C+Tatum+True+and+Hannah+Jo%2C+show+off+the+perfection+of+their+makeup+every+day.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Makeup to impress any date

These gal pals, Tatum True and Hannah Jo, show off the perfection of their makeup every day.

Hayes

Hayes

Hayes

Tatum True, Section Editor

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it is time for us ladies to get started on outfit and makeup ideas for our dates. It is easy to get carried away with over the top eyeshadows, lip colors, blush and basically anything else that could be pink or red on a holiday like Valentine’s Day, but remember, less is more.

Are you new to makeup or just don’t like wearing it ever? The best idea for you would be to wear some slight mascara, a hint of blush, and if you’re feeling bold, some pink hued eyeshadow. Now is the time, so start your makeup obsession, or wow your date with a new look.

Do you like makeup or long to be good at applying it? Watching the YouTube videos of artists such as Nikki Tutorials, Michelle Phan and Jefree Starr is where you must start. They will guide you, and help you carry out your Valentine’s Day dream look. You can never go wrong with a slight winged eyeliner paired with smoky eyes. If you’re feeling frisky, top it all off with a red lip.

Are you a makeup junkie and are self-trained on how to do every look in the book? Then tonight is your night to shine. Instead of going out to basic restaurants such as Olive Garden or Chili’s that have harsh lighting, try dining at a more upscale eatery instead. This way, not only will it be more romantic, but the soft lighting will also make your makeup look incredible. Bake that face, pack on the highlighter, and go all out. It is now or never.

Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to put on your lovey-dovey face. Whether it be a night out with your family, a night out with your girlfriends or a night out with your significant other, make sure your makeup is on point at all times.