Top Halloween Candy Favorites

Bailey Arkell, News Reporter

In order to avoid a Halloween candy disaster, Cabell Midland students rated the best candy to buy and hand out on Halloween.

1. Gummy Worms:

A tasty, gelatin-like candy that varies in color and taste. Regular or sour gummy worms can be purchased to meet taste bud demands. This item can be bought at most stores and gas stations.

1. Caramello Bars:

Chocolatey goodness filled with creamy caramel. This fan-favorite chocolate bar has been around as a classic for the past several decades. Delight in the experience that is Caramello Bars.

1. Sour Patch Kids:

A chewy delight that happens to be sweet and sour. Enjoy all the different flavors and variations of this mind-blowing candy creation that leaves you wanting more.

1. Snickers:

An enchanting combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts that is satisfying to the core. Buy milk, dark or white chocolate Snickers to fulfill the hungering desire of something sweet and salty.

1. Dove Chocolates:

A brilliant work of the perfect chocolate. Dove chocolates come available in an assortment of interesting flavors that will never disappoint.

1. Skittles:

A fruity mix that creates a party in your mouth whether it be the original, sour, wild berry or tropical assortment.

1. M&M’s:

Tasty chocolate pieces designed to impress. Try all the different variety packs that this flavorful candy has to offer.

1. Kit-Kats:

A crunchy chocolatey treat that’s bound to make a believer out of even the toughest people to please.

1. Hershey Bars:

The go-to chocolate delicacy that comes in many sizes, shapes and forms. Prepare to experience a taste of heaven with all the heaven-bound chocolate.

1. Reese’s:

The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter that has proven to be the all-time favorite candy of different ages with its delicious blend of sweet on the outside and salty on the insid