Halloween Meal Deals

Alyson Smith, Section Editor

Halloween allows for the opportunity to score great meal deals with your friends! While some people offer tricks, restaurants all around you will be giving our sweet treat deals on this spooky day. Do not worry if you are not the bold type, many restaurants offer deals even if you do not wear a costume.

For example, Baskin Robbins offers a $1.50 scoop of ice-cream. This includes all of your seasonal favorites such as Candy Bar Mash-up, Pumpkin Pie, and Quarterback Crunch. Also, IHOP is passing out a free scary face pancake to kids 12 & under from 7am-10pm on Halloween day.

For those individuals willing to go all out for a great meal deal, Chipotle offers $3 “Booritos” to any individual dressed up from 5pm to closing on October 31st. Cici’s Pizza is the place to go if you are dressed up in a rad costume because kids dressed up receive a free Kids Buffet. Do not forget to bring your kid to a spooky meal at Joe’s Crab Shack because children eat free!

Sonic Drive-In offers their annual deal of 50-cent corndogs to celebrate the Halloween spirit. If you feel like just staying home and watching a scary movie this year then Pizza Hut has the deal for you. Use the promo code SCARYGOOD25 for online orders only to receive 25% off.

It is super easy to score a free donut on Halloween, just wear a costume to any Krispy Kreme on October 31st. Also, stop by Wendy’s to receive a $1 coupon booklet filled with great deals. You cannot beat all the freebies and offers coming to all of your local restaurants this October 31st!