November Horoscopes

Alyson Smith, Section Editor

Aquarius (Jan.20-Feb.18): You are the glue that will hold your family conversations together at the Thanksgiving dinner table this year. Do not stress, everyone is glad you are there to be a buffer.
Pisces (Feb.19-Mar.20): Try not to fret when asked about future plans by relatives at the dinner table this Thanksgiving. Everyone has faith in you so be confident in your answer.
Aries (Mar.21-Apr.19): Your impulsive nature could make you say something you wish you hadn’t to a certain family member. Try to think before you speak to keep the holidays calm.
Taurus (Apr.20-May.20): The stars predict that you will be super joyful this month. Probably because you will be feasting throughout the whole week of Thanksgiving.
Gemini (May.21-June.20): Do not let your mischievous tendencies get the best of you while your family is in town. Try to be thankful for their presence even if you want to kill them 100% of the time.
Cancer (June.21-July.22): Let someone special know how much they mean to you. The holidays prove to be the best time to open up to someone.
Leo (July.23-Aug.22): The stars predict a spontaneous adventure ahead of you for Thanksgiving this year. The holidays will prove to be in your favor.
Virgo (Aug.23-Sept.22): Do not burn the turkey at your family gathering this season! 😉
Libra (Sept.23-Oct.22): Think hard about the decisions you make this month. Do not pick the first recipe you see.
Scorpio (Oct.23-Nov.21): Good news in your love life has arrived. You will spend this thankful holiday with your special someone.
Sagittarius (Nov.22-Dec.21): Find a way to give back to the community this November. Good karma will result.
Capricorn (Dec.22-Jan.19): No matter how many reports you have due after Thanksgiving break, allow yourself to let loose and relax. The holidays are more important than homework.

Credit: blog.brightsettings.com