Top 10 types of Halloween candy

Jordan Armstrong, Reporter

While there are many different types of tasty treats. For this year’s Halloween, several students were asked to rank their top ten favorite types of candy.

There were a variety of students that took part in this poll that will go from least to greatest.

10.  Tootsie Roll- A classic Halloween treat, voted because of its chewy and sweet chocolate flavor.  There couldn’t be a better treat to be passed out for candy on Halloween than the original Tootsie Roll

9.  Sweetarts- Small round pieces of sugary-sweet and sour flavor that all students love to carry around to settle their sweet cravings.

8.  Twizzlers- Long red sticks of sweet cherry flavor and considered to be one of the finest licorice candies to be made and eaten.

7. Tootsie Pops- Tootsie Pops are hard candy lollipops filled with chocolate‑flavored chewy Tootsie Roll. That include a wide variety of flavors.

6. Gummy candy (in general) – Much of the majority of gummy-related sweets were categorized in one type of candy that includes: gummy bears, gummy worms, sour patch kids and life savers.

5. Jolly Ranchers- Small, sweet flavored hard candy that comes in multiple flavors. Jolly Ranchers are always enjoyable and certainly a good treat to be passed out on Halloween.

4. Nestle Crunch- Voted because of its rich chocolate and satisfying crisped rice mixed in.

3. Milky Way- Milk chocolate goodness on the outside and rich caramel on the inside that results in a tasty combination of chocolate and caramel.

2. Hershey’s chocolate bar- The originally delicious chocolate bar that comes in all sizes. It’s a perfect candy bar that everyone loves, as it is plain milk chocolate.

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups- Includes chocolate on the outside and peanut butter deliciousness in the inside. This was voted both the best in flavor and how common it is passed out on Halloween.