While there are many different types of tasty treats. For this year’s Halloween, several students were asked to rank their top ten favorite types of candy.
There were a variety of students that took part in this poll that will go from least to greatest.
10. Tootsie Roll- A classic Halloween treat, voted because of its chewy and sweet chocolate flavor. There couldn’t be a better treat to be passed out for candy on Halloween than the original Tootsie Roll
9. Sweetarts- Small round pieces of sugary-sweet and sour flavor that all students love to carry around to settle their sweet cravings.
8. Twizzlers- Long red sticks of sweet cherry flavor and considered to be one of the finest licorice candies to be made and eaten.
7. Tootsie Pops- Tootsie Pops are hard candy lollipops filled with chocolate‑flavored chewy Tootsie Roll. That include a wide variety of flavors.
6. Gummy candy (in general) – Much of the majority of gummy-related sweets were categorized in one type of candy that includes: gummy bears, gummy worms, sour patch kids and life savers.
5. Jolly Ranchers- Small, sweet flavored hard candy that comes in multiple flavors. Jolly Ranchers are always enjoyable and certainly a good treat to be passed out on Halloween.
4. Nestle Crunch- Voted because of its rich chocolate and satisfying crisped rice mixed in.
3. Milky Way- Milk chocolate goodness on the outside and rich caramel on the inside that results in a tasty combination of chocolate and caramel.
2. Hershey’s chocolate bar- The originally delicious chocolate bar that comes in all sizes. It’s a perfect candy bar that everyone loves, as it is plain milk chocolate.
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups- Includes chocolate on the outside and peanut butter deliciousness in the inside. This was voted both the best in flavor and how common it is passed out on Halloween.