what freshman think of their teachers

Dylan maynard, reporter

The teachers at Cabell midland have new students. It has been 8 weeks for them to get to know most of them. Have the teachers made an impression on the students. Two freshman have been interviewed and freshman Tyler Lawson said that his favorite teacher is Mr. Casto “my favorite teacher is Mr. Casto he is really funny and a good teacher.”

Tyler also said that Mr. Casto teachers the 9th grade “Mr. Casto teaches the 9th grade and I think that is the best grade he should teach,”

Tyler continues to say Mr. Casto teaches world history and helps us when we need it “he teachers world history helps us when we need it and teaches it to where we can understand it”

Freshman Tyler says that Mr. Casto’s room on the second floor “Mr. Casto’s room is located on the second floor above d hallway and is a corner room beside a computer lab.”

Tyler Lawson says that the reason he likes Mr. Casto is because he likes to have fun but is also serious most of the time “the reason I like Mr. Casto is because he likes to have fun and joke around but can also be very serious when we need help or don’t understand something.”

Freshman Liam short says his favorite teacher is MS. Dillie “my favorite teacher is Miss Dillie she is fun.”

Liam says that Miss Dillie teaches the 9th grade “Miss Dillie teaches the 9th grade I personally think that is the best place for her”

Liam short continues to say that miss dillie teachers the 9th grade English art’s class “she teaches 9th grade English art and is good at it.”

Liam also says that her class is in the d hallway “miss dillies class is somewhere in the d hallway.”