What to Expect from Break

Jenna Lemley, Reporter

Christmas break is coming soon which is honestly one of the best times of the year. It’s a break from school and responsibilities. It’s kind of a relief if you ask me because during school it seems like you can never catch a break so when you finally get a break it’s like all your stress is gone for a little bit. There’s also two big days you get to celebrate with all your friends and family Christmas and New Years. These are personally my favorite times during break because it’s the best genuine time to spend with everyone and there is no stress or anxiety from school. I decided to see what a few of my friends favorite part of the break was. “It’s a break from not getting up early for school and no homework, it’s honestly the best stress reliever break.” says senior Kirya Kingery. I totally agree with her because it’s all fun and when you go back from break it’s almost like a fresh start all over again because not only a new year but a new semester to try again. “I enjoy the down time I finally receive to spend time with my friends and family.” says junior Tyler Irwin. This is my favorite part because I get to spend as much time as possible with the people I care about the most. Remember to have fun this break and live it up your best and have a Merry Christmas/New Year. http://xlcountry.com/let-big-brothers-big-sisters-wrap-your-christmas-presents/