AP Tests

AP+Tests

Bridget Rajarajan, staff reporter

High School is the time before college when you figure out what you like and what you want to be. In Cabell Midland High School we are lucky enough to be offered AP classes.

These classes offer a way to pass a class you want to take in college and not pay the overwhelming amount of money to take it. Instead, all you have to do is study hard and pass a test!

If you take one of these classes then you should be ready for the hard work that comes your way. In the end, it’s worth it to not pay thousands of dollars and forever be in college debt.

The test at the end is really what you’re studying for throughout the class. A good teacher will make sure you know all the concepts in the test so you can do the best possible.

Students from years before are grateful that they passed and didn’t have to pay to take the class in college, saving them money to use for other classes and get the best possible education.

An AP class that I am personally taking is AP Psychology and I know others have taken classes like AP US History and AP English.  Taking these classes helps you stay committed to school and to try your best as school goes on.

We should be thankful that we have these opportunities to take these classes in our high school and if we pass the test at least a 1,000 dollars will be saved in our bank account.