Movies to Watch on Netflix

Danielle Hughes, Staff reporter

Legally Blond- The story is based on the novel Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown and the 2001 film of the same name. It tells the story of Elle Woods, a sorority girl who enrolls at Harvard Law School to win back her ex-boyfriend Warner. She discovers how her knowledge of the law can help others, and successfully defends exercise queen Brooke Wyndham in a murder trial. Throughout the show, no one has faith in Elle Woods, but she manages to surprise them when she defies expectations while staying true to herself.

A Cinderalla story- American teen romance comedy film directed by Mark Rosman. A modernization of the classic  Cinderlla tale, the movies plot is about to internet pen pals who plan to meet in person at their high school Halloween dance. She ends up dropping something and leading the boy to search for his princess.

F the Prom- A revenge-of-the-high-school-outsiders story in which prom night represents all that is wrong with and memorable about high school, and the “F” of the title stands for the four-letter “F” word. Bullied students relegated for four years to second-class status by the popular kids at school decide to sabotage the night they believe is designed to celebrate and memorialize all that the popular kids loved about their high school years and all that unpopular kids hated about the experience

All of these are really good movies to watch with friends or family or you are just bored. Rainy days, lazy days, all are good times to watch these movies, you will like at least one of these, I am sure of it.