Marvel Movies 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Marvel Movies 2019

Jordan Armstrong, Reporter

One of the best and biggest movie series lately have been from Marvel studios which have brought us many superheroes that many of us know and love. In 2018 the biggest movie of the year for Marvel was Avengers Infinity War which gained almost two billion dollars from box office.

For 2019, many of the Marvel movies are looking to be full of action and excitement with the release of Captain Marvel, and following the release of Avengers Endgame, and Spiderman: Far From Home.

Captain Marvel came out March 8th and blew box office records by gaining 150 million dollars just from the first weekend, with more to come soon, thereby currently making it the most successful movie in 2019 so far.

The description of Captain Marvel goes as she is an extraterrestrial Kree warrior who finds herself caught in the middle of an intergalactic battle between her people and the Skrulls. Living on Earth in 1995, she keeps having recurring memories of another life as U.S. Air Force pilot Carol Danvers.

Avengers Endgame is set to be released April 26th, and is already predicted to gain more money from box office than the previous movie which acquired around two billion.

The description of the next Avengers continues as the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos’ actions and restore order to the universe.

Many fans are skeptical that this will be the last Avengers for various reasons from the movie plotline itself to the contracts expiring of the actors playing in the movie.

The last known movie Marvel announced so far was the release of the next Spiderman which is set to come out July 5th, coming out mid-summer. For now Marvel continues to work on the movies planned in advance with the rest of us in anticipation.