Good Series To Watch On Netflix

Danielle Hughes, Staff reporter

Jane the virgin- Jane is a religious young Latina who is a waitress in a hotel in Miami. Her life takes a big turn for the unexpected when her doctor (Dr. Luisa Alver) mistakenly artificially inseminates her during her checkup. Jane’s mother Xiomara, who became pregnant with Jane at a very young age, is scared that Jane will be destroying her life by deciding to bring the baby to full term, while Jane’s traditional religious Latina grandmother, Alba, encourages Jane to do what she chooses. The biological father is a married man named Rafael Solano, who is a cancer survivor and a former playboy. He is the new owner of the hotel where Jane works, and was her former teenage crush. Petra, Rafael’s amoral and scheming wife, learns of the mistake and plots her own agenda. Petra is also involved in an affair with Roman Zazo, Rafael’s best friend, who is under investigation by Jane’s police detective boyfriend, Michael Cordero, and who also deals with Jane’s unexpected condition in his own way. Meanwhile, the doctor who inseminated Jane, Dr. Luisa Alver, who is Rafael’s younger sister, is distraught over learning that her wife cheated on her and left her. Elsewhere, Rogelio de la Vega, a famous TV star and, unbeknownst to her, Jane’s biological father, shows up to wanting to make contact with Xiomara, unaware of Jane’s existence.

Fairy Tail- When four young wizards team up to take jobs across the kingdom, they forge a bond more powerful than any magic and grow stronger with every mission.

Both of these are good to watch when bored.