Senior Year

Lee Blake, Reporter

The past 4 years have been a series of crazy friends and tough classes. It is crazy to think that in just a few short days that I will graduate and never have to come back to a class room in my life. Some people say that I will miss school, I do not think that I will because school has always bored me. I would rather be working or doing fun stuff with my friends. Graduation is not a time for sadness. It is a time for everyone who has worked so hard to take a moment and just take in the whole atmosphere of what they have accomplished.

Cabell Midland High School has lived up to my expectations in all its craziness, but it has also gave me memories that I will never forget. There have been some hard times in my high school career, like when the teachers I have had were crazy and could not teach.

Overall, I would not trade my high school life for anything. My friends have also made my schooling great because without friends life would just be boring, and I myself hate to be bored. People try to tell you what you need to do in life, but it is your choice to make your own decisions. If you do not want to go to college, then you do not have to. Do not go to college just because that is what everyone else is doing. Just be yourself. I hope all who read this have a great summer and have enjoyed what you have read. Thank you for reading.