Shawn Rouse the All-Around Athlete

Back to Article
Back to Article

Shawn Rouse the All-Around Athlete

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Dean Neal, Reporter

Shawn Rouse is a freshman here at Cabell Midland. In his free time, he likes to play basketball and football. He plays tight end for Midland’s freshman football team and forward/center for basketball.

Shawn also enjoys hanging out with his friends and playing video games. He has four sisters and two brothers; his brother Hayden Adkins is also a freshman at Midland and plays basketball.

Shawn enjoys it here at Midland and really likes his teachers and all of his classes. He likes to work out in his free time to stay in shape for his football season and to stay healthy.

For his future, he plans to get a scholarship for football and go to a good college. After this, he plans on getting drafted into the NFL. His role model/favorite NFL player is Odel Beckham Jr., Wide Receiver for the Cleveland Browns. His favorite NFL team is the Cleveland Browns and his favorite NBA team is the Golden State Warriors because of Steph Curry.

Shawn is now getting ready for the start of Cabell Midland’s football season to kick off this Friday, August 30, 2019 at St. Albans at 7:30. He plans to play football for the full 4 seasons that he’s here at Midland.

Shawn has had a good time here at Midland in his first few weeks and hopes for the same for the next 4 years.