Curtis Ball

Curtis+Ball

Jeffrey Jezewski, Reporter

Getting to know one of your Knights is a good way of finding new friends. Today, we will be looking at Sophomore Curtis Ball.

He does many things like cheer on the football team and play baseball. He plays varsity baseball for the Knights and also Diamond 9 travel ball. Curtis is also being observed by colleges for his great achievements like winning the best player award at a perfect game tournament, batting 500, and having 10 RBI’s. He is a team leader and a person that gets the team fired up.

In one case, his team was down 2 runs and he gave some inspiring words to motivate his team into coming back and winning the game 3-2.

Sophomore Cameron McComas says “Curt is one of the best 15 year old catchers I’ve ever seen and I wouldn’t be surprised if he went D1.”

Curtis’ day consists of getting up, fixing his hair, coming to school, seeing his girlfriend, and playing baseball. It might not seem like much, but it takes up all of his day. Curtis Ball is a great person and a friend to everyone. He helps his friends with problems and situations that they might have.

Sophomore Haden Mattison says “Curtis is a sweet guy and very caring towards people, he’s one of my best friends.”

At the end of the day, people at Midland should get to know their fellow Knights and one of those should be Curtis Ball.