Newest Netflix Adds

Maddy Price, Reporter

1. The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez

This is a documentary investigating the tragic death of an eight year old California boy. Gabriel Fernandez endured unspeakable abuse by his parents along with the systems that were originally supposed to help him and other victims like him.

2. All The Bright Places

This movie is based on a novel about a teenage girl named Violet Markey who is suffering from the loss of her sister. While in her darkest days she meets Theodore Finch who saves her from herself and shows her that life is truly meaningful. However, Finch is suffering from his own issues and is spiraling out of control. Will Violet be too late to save him?

3. Love is Blind

Nick and Vanessa Lachley host a social experiment where singles look for love and later get engaged, all before meeting in person.

4. You

Joe Goldberg is a charming yet alarming young man who goes to the darkest places for the ones he loves. Leaving all the next girls in danger and whoever is in Joe’s way.

5. I Am Not Okay With This

Sydney is a 15 year old girl trying to find her way in public high school all while dealing with her dad’s death. She feels different than everyone else and that is all because she is granted with superpowers. Superpowers that make her teenage experience all the more difficult and make her more dangerous to everyone she comes into contact with.