Midterm Deadlines

Midterm Deadlines

Jessina Stender, Reporter

Catching many’s surprise, midterms are already due for the first nine weeks. Students who attend on Monday, Tuesday have midterms due this upcoming Monday, October 5th. The students that go on Thursday, Friday have theirs due this Friday, October 2nd. Most of my peers are struggling with completing assignments and turning them in on the correct due date. This may because of how Covid-19 has let everyone on so many different schedules it maybe difficult to stay on top of task to task especially since many is not used to this way of learning. Teachers assign work at home for the days that students don’t go but at the same time students, like myself, have little to no access of internet at home, depending on where they might live. Since some may not be able to have good and close access to the internet there is very limited ways to finish the assignments their teachers given them. Some tend to download what they can at school but even then, that’s not always going to help because teachers use other sources to access information other than a document or power point for someone to download. In conclusion, many students are recieving grades that they are not used to and it’s having a powerful impact on their grade but its very helpful to keep a clear mindset and strong shoulders.