The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

10 Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

Don’t know what to get your friends for Christmas? We’ve got you covered!

Still have some last-minute Christmas shopping to do? Well, here’s some helpful gift ideas to give to the people you still need to shop for. To make it even easier, each gift is linked on Amazon down below!

Price: $25.97

Rolling Craft Cart

Know someone who loves to organize? This would be a perfect gift! People can use these carts to store books, laundry supplies, crafting materials, and much more.

Price: $14.99

O’JAY 40 oz Tumbler

Tumblers are all the rage right now! This O’Jay Tumbler has great reviews, and costs way less than a Stanley.

Price: $14.99

Phone Case

Who doesn’t love a new phone case? A new case is the perfect stocking stuffer, or stand-alone gift.

Price: $19.99

Carhartt Beanie

A new Carrhartt Beanie is perfect for the cold weather coming our way. The brand Carhartt is known for their apparel’s quality and reliability. Plus, it’s a trendy brand among all ages.

Price: $9.99

Travel Cylinder Jewelry Case

Going on vacation, with a suitcase full of jewelry in Ziploc bags? Yikes. That is not an efficient way to protect someone’s jewelry. Using a cylinder travel case is excellent for organization and space. This makes it perfect for anyone who likes to go on trips.

Price: $10.99

Custom Socks

These custom socks are the perfect gag gift. Imagine giving your sibling their present Christmas morning, and they open the box to find socks with your face on it!  These socks would be an excellent gift for white elephant as well.

Price:$16.59

Smiley Face Slippers

Everyone loves comfy slippers! These smiley face slippers come in multiple colors and sizes. Who could get mad at this gift?

Price: $9.99

Satin Pillowcase

A satin pillowcase is great for hair and skin. The silk material will help soften your hair and skin as you sleep. Any skincare or haircare guru would love this gift.

Price: $10.16

Clip On Book Light

A clip-on book light is perfect for any avid reader. At night, they can sit in their bed, clip on the light and not have to worry about needing a lamp to read.

Price: $15-$30

Gift Card

If all else fails, a gift card works just fine. No one is going to complain about getting a gift card. Especially if you do some research and buy a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store.