The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

Secret Santa on Wheels

It’s the holiday season, which means it’s time for Secret Santa to begin across the world. Usually, Secret Santa is done in classrooms, work offices, among family, etc. This year bus 772 at Cabell Midland High School has decided to partake in this festive event.

Each person on board compiled a list of things they like and may want. On Nov. 25, everyone who wanted to participate drew names, and were eager to surprise who they chose. The exchange of presents took place on Dec. 15. The excitement of passengers that participated, resulted in a delightful and memorable experience.

As the event unfolded, the bus became a vibrant hub of laughter, conversations, and shared excitement. Through the activity of exchanging gifts, students discovered common interests and preferences. The atmosphere on the bus was filled with warmth and happiness, as students were filled with joy of giving and receiving surprises from their Secret Santa. One of the participants, Megan Martin received a box of fruit snacks, Hershey chocolate bars, a notebook, and a set of nice pens. To return the favor, Megan bought for her person a bag of Lays chips, a bottle of Mountain Dew and a bottle of lemonade, as his secret Santa. Another student received a nice, heated blanket, a coconut vanilla scented candle, granola bars and Brisk tea.

The success of this Secret Santa event has left a mark on the hearts of those who participated, ensuring its continuation in the years to come. The overwhelming positive response has solidified the decision to make it an annual tradition on bus 772. The anticipation for next year’s Secret Santa is already a thing, with students eagerly discussing ideas and suggestions to make it even more memorable. The event not only brought joy and excitement but also built lasting connections among the students.