The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

The Medieval Times

Celebrity Spottings

From stars on the screen, to people living ordinary lives, we are all humans.
Celebrity+Spottings
@patty_cuts on Instagram

Monday, January 1, 2024

“I want your midnights, but I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” (New Year’s Day- Taylor Swift). Global icon Taylor Swift and nine-time Pro Bowler Travis Kelce were spotted together the morning after a New Year’s Party. After pictures and videos went viral at a New Year’s Eve party of Travis and Taylor sharing a romantic evening, Kelce took Swift for a spin in his Rolls Royce to his other Kansas City property. At Kelce’s other property, his mom Donna Kelce welcomed him along with Swift.

Photo by Daily Mail
Harry Styles spotted going for a swim in the Carribbean Sea

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

“The summertime and butterflies, all belong to your creation.” (Olivia- One Direction). Harry Styles sporting his newly, grown out buzzcut while taking a dip in Anguilla. The 29-year-old English singer was seen vacationing alongside his girlfriend Taylor Russell, and longtime friend James Corden. Russell has been seen hanging out with Styles numerous times in 2023. On the other hand, Corden spends time on holiday with Styles often. In fact, in July 2023 they went to Italy. Styles, Russell, and Corden were photographed sharing a laugh, on their way to eat some Caribbean cuisine at Blanchard’s Restaurant and Beach Shack as well.

Selena Gomez and Benny Blaco at a Laker’s Game (Photo by Billboard)

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

“I’ve been running through the jungle, I’ve been running with the wolves, to get to you.” (Wolves by Selena Gomez). On January 3rd, Selena Gomez attended a Laker’s game against Miami Heat with Benny Blanco for a date night full of sports. You can tell they both feel comfortable around each other, which is one of the most important aspects of a relationship. Beleny are adorable!

Margot Robbie at W magazine’s annual Best Performance’s party (Photo by E! News)

Friday, January 5, 2024

“Don’t let the opinions of others define your worth.” (Margot Robbie) Empowered Australian actress and film producer, Margot Robbie was spotted in a Schiaparelli dress at a party for W Magazine. This was Robbie’s most recent appearance prior to the Golden Globes.

Reese Witherspoon at Vanity Fair and Amazon MGM Studio Awards (Photo by E! News)

Saturday, January 6, 2024

“You must always have faith in people. And, most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” (Witherspoon as Elle Woods in “Legally Blonde”). On January 6th, Witherspoon was spotted at an award celebration, in a satin maxi dress, with a black blazer. The celebration was held at a bar in LA called Bar Marmont. I am loving those high heels!

Sofia Vergara at the premiere of her movie “Griselda” (Photo by Daily Mail)

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

“Never take no personally. Sometimes people tell you no for a reason that has nothing to do with you. You must keep going”. (Sofia Vergara). Vergara was seen at Callo Cinema for the premier of “Griselda.” In the movie, Vergara portrays the lead role as Griselda Blanco. She seemed to be very happy while in Spain for the premier, with a smile plastered all over her face.

Emma Stone at the 2023 Golden Globe Awards (Photo by Instyle)

Sunday, January 7, 2024

“It’s definitely a shock to go from being 15 in high school to working. There’s no real cushion there. There’s no preparation at all. You learn by doing.” (Emma Stone). The adored Emma Stone was seen in a stunning gown, for the Golden Globe Awards. Stone was nominated for Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Series and Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy. She left the Beverly Hilton Hotel with the award for Best Female Actor- Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy for her work in “Poor Things.”